Sunday, May 29, 2011

Top 4 Summer Makeup/Hair Products :)

Now that the weather is changing into summer I decided to list all of my favorite products :)
From Left to Right:
Product #1: John Frieda's Cool Dip refreshing shampoo. I like this product because it washes away all chlorine and summer-time grime. It is perfect for summer because I am always by the pool!
Product #2: e.l.f.'s Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20. I LOVE this product for the summer because it gives your face a nice tone, it covers up your blemishes, and it has SPF 20 which is good if you are going to be in the sun alot! I would definately recommend this product to others! :)
Product #3: Victoria's Secret's Bronze Shimmer Body Powder. I like this product for the summer because even though you might have a good tan, this gives you the perfect shimmer to make you look golden <3 I also love this because it hides my tan lines!
Product #4: Revlon's Fabulash Waterproof Mascara. I Love waterproof mascara for the summer because you never know when you are going to get pushed in the pool! AND you will always look good on a nice day at the beach, this mascara makes your lashes look fuller and longer, who could ask for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment